Circle Quarterly Art Review
Join the contest to publish your art in Circle Quarterly Magazine
Submit your art to earn publication in 1, 2, 3 or 4 pages or the front and back cover of the FALL 2017 issue of Circle Quarterly Art Magazine. 40 full pages will be awarded through this open call. This is an opportunity for the active artist to become published in a deluxe online and print publication.
About the Magazine
Circle Quarterly is our official quarterly print and e-magazine. Each new issue examines 50 artists profiles and proposes artwork worth collecting. We review current visual arts trends and original practices in a variety of disciplines. Distributed digitally and in print, Circle Quarterly reaches an international readership and provides a useful publishing tool for the active artist as well as a valuable index for curators and collectors.
THE COST: 20Euro (or about 21$) per image entry
THE DEADLINE: August 30, 2017
MAGAZINE RELEASE DATE: Sept/Oct. 2017
• What will my page in the magazine look like? Click here to view a sample design of the magazine. Each page will contain the artist’s name, website, 1 large image of work, details about the work (title, media, used, dimensions) and a short artist statement. In the digital version, your page will link directly to your website.
• Who reads the magazine? Circle Quarterly is available in print and as e-magazine. The e-magazine is delivered directly to about 100,000 email recipients via our newsletter. The e-magazine will be available to explore, page-by-page for free, on our website and on Issuu. You will be able to embed the magazine on your own website and share it on your favorite social media. The print magazine (available in pocket and regular magazine size) will be available to order or send to your address of choice.
• How much does the contest entry cost in USD ? 20 Euro is about 21 to 22$. The participation fee per image is the ONLY cost and there is NO OTHER FEE inolved in this project.
• How many artists will win this contest? 40 full-page presentations will be distributed through this contest. One artist can win up to 4 pages. We only print one image per page.
• I get invites like this all the time, why should I care about Circle Quarterly magazine? Entry into this contest can provide you feature into a professional and high-quality project. Show us your artwork and take the opportunity to become published in a professional monthly art review. Available on computers, smartphones, and tablets, the online magazine will introduce your art to readers around the world who can click your name to link to your website. Hard copies of the print magazine will reach art fair visitors in Europe, New York, and California.
• What size should my images be? Your images should not be larger than 2MB each.
Prepare your images.
Click on the blue button below to Upload your images.
After completing the form, you will receive a successful entry e-mail to the address you entered. Save our e-mail address to your contacts to make sure to receive our future messages. Your images will appear on the contest entries page within 1 business day. The winners will be announced on our website and emailed personally at the address they provided.