I am pleased and honored to be invited by the Contemporary Art Curator Magazine’s editorial team to exhibit 5 images of artwork for their Online Exhibition ‘Infinite Dreams’.
Online Exhibition ‘Infinite Dreams’
Timing: February 1 to June 1, 2021
The title & general info. for each of the 5 images featured for this online art exhibition are:
1. Time to Smell the Roses, Chalk pastels on archival printmaking & drawing paper, Approximately 20 x 30 inches
This image is featured for this news.
2. Blue Moon, I Saw Me Standing Alone (version 11), Pencil, ink & digital, 30 x 40 inches
3. One Voice Fits All, Pencil, ink & digital, 14 x 6 inches
4. The Object of My Rejection, Chalk pastels & compressed charcoal on archival printmaking & drawing paper, 19 x 26 inches
5. Wild in the City, Chalk pastels on archival printmaking & drawing paper, 21 x 21 inches
Illustrations by Anson Liaw
Link to review my 5 images for this online art exhibition: