How to showcase your art on on Circle Arts
Fine artists working in all visual arts media, styles or disciplines can apply for feature on our website. Read below for details.
How can I become a Featured Artist?
Fill out a free application to show us your artwork. We will look at the material you provide and reply within 12 business days.
Is there a cost to become a Featured Artist?
Yes. Although application is free, accepted artists must pay a fee.
The fee to become a Featured artist is 89Euro.
What does the fee include?
The 89Euro fee includes:
- Your personal page on our website (circle-arts.com/your-name) with 5 images, work captions, short biography text, short artist statement, link to your website.
- Professional literary editing of biography and statement texts (and/or translation in English) by our literary team.
- Professional editing of images (if necessary) by our web-design team.
- The page remains on our website for 12 months.
- Post News on our website
Artists that are accepted for feature on our website, will have the chance to also select participation in the below additional projects:
- Feature in Profiles video
- Publication in Spotlight Magazine
- Written review by our curator
Additionally, we have a variety of new projects that may come up each year and which are reserved for selected artists.
Why should I become a Featured Artist?
Showcasing your artwork on our website is a direct way to:
- boost your resume with an important addition in your digital bibliography
- present your work in a professional and elegant way
- gain new audiences
- establish your profile in a milieu of remarkable artists.
We reply to all applicants regardless of the result. If you do not receive a reply within 12 business days please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is Circle Foundation located?
Our office is located in Lyon, France but we work with artists internationally. Read our About page for more details.
Posting News on Circle Arts
As a featured artist, you will have the chance to freely post your news on our website at any time.
The artist keeps 100% copyrights of their images and allows CFA to edit and publish their material (images, text, etc) on our website and/or other projects that the artist selects.
Sales & Commissions
At Circle, we do not directly handle sales. This means that our website doesn't include a "buy now" button. When a buyer is interested we facilitate the communication up to the point of the exchange. The artist is then responsible for accepting the payment as well as the shipping of the artwork.
We do not take commissions on sales. This is valid for sales that result directly or indirectly from the artist's publication on our website and/or other projects.
How can I publish in your magazines?
Artists accepted for online feature will be able to choose if they also want to be published in the next issue of Spotlight Magazine. Artists only interested in the magazines can sign up here to receive the next open call.