"The series 'A Morning In May', uses traditional abstraction technique searching for intuitive emotional response of serene mood and insight. Each viewer will bring their own individual life experiences to the visual introduction to each piece, but I strive to find a universal serenity response."
Select Awards, Exhibits and Publications
- Finalist Certificate, Circle Foundation for the Arts, Artist of the Year International Competition 2019 – Digital Print, DREAMING with AGNES MARTIN NO.23.
- Work published in Circle Quarterly Art Review / 3, page 110, Circle Foundation for The Arts, Lyon, France, Spring 2018 edition.
- Honorable Mention Award, Artist of the Year Award 2017, Circle Foundation For the Arts, Lyon, France.
- Lecture – Art and Politics, Lowell’s Artist Working Group Lecture Series, ALL-Gallery, August 2017
- Work Published in PAINT PULSE Magazine, ISSUE 6, Winter 2016-2017, pages 4 & 5
- Work published in CREATE Magazine, Winter 2016 Issue, pages 106-109
- ALIENATION, National Juried Show, Show Creator and Manager for The Loading Gallery, Lowell, Massachusetts, August 2016
- The Intersection of Art and Politics, By Professor Ken Reker, Garry Harley, and Professor Catherine Leisek – National Education Association-Higher Education Journal-THOUGHT & ACTION, Winter 2017
- Numerous Articles related to Two Harley Digital Paintings in the STATE OF THE UNION Art Show at Salem State University including ‘The Daily Beast’, Washington Post, Inside Higher Ed, Boston Globe, Salem News
- Group Show – GRAVITY: The Weight of Now, The Sprinkler Factory Gallery, Worcester, Massachusetts, May 2019, seven pieces included from my studio.
- Solo Show – PORT OF ENTRY – ALL-Gallery, Greenwald Room, Lowell, Massachusetts, August 2018.
- Solo Show – POP-UP GALLERY, The Gallery on Maine Art Hill, Kennebunk, Maine, June 2018.
- Work Accepted – Providence Art Club – National Open Juried Exhibition AMERICA, Juror was Elliot Bostwick Davis – John Moors Cabot Art Chair of the Americas Department Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Massachusetts, June 2018.
- Group Show – Open Art Miami – 3rd Place Winner Digital Category – During Miami Basel; ARTIUM Gallery, Wynwood Art District, Miami, Florida, December 2017.
This review was published by Circle Foundation for the Arts © CFA Press ∙ Images are courtesy of the artist