"These Digital Fine Art Prints were created using hand-drawn methods. I find my work does not always fit into predetermined definitions now used in the art industry, these images are not the result of digital photograph manipulation or automation generating software."
Select Awards, Exhibits and Publications
- Finalist Certificate, Circle Foundation for the Arts, Artist of the Year International Competition 2019 – Digital Print, DREAMING with AGNES MARTIN NO.23.
- Work published in Circle Quarterly Art Review / 3, page 110, Circle Foundation for The Arts, Lyon, France, Spring 2018 edition.
- Honorable Mention Award, Artist of the Year Award 2017, Circle Foundation For the Arts, Lyon, France.
- Lecture – Art and Politics, Lowell’s Artist Working Group Lecture Series, ALL-Gallery, August 2017
- Work Published in PAINT PULSE Magazine, ISSUE 6, Winter 2016-2017, pages 4 & 5
- Work published in CREATE Magazine, Winter 2016 Issue, pages 106-109
- ALIENATION, National Juried Show, Show Creator and Manager for The Loading Gallery, Lowell, Massachusetts, August 2016
- The Intersection of Art and Politics, By Professor Ken Reker, Garry Harley, and Professor Catherine Leisek – National Education Association-Higher Education Journal-THOUGHT & ACTION, Winter 2017
- Numerous Articles related to Two Harley Digital Paintings in the STATE OF THE UNION Art Show at Salem State University including ‘The Daily Beast," Washington Post, Inside Higher Ed, Boston Globe, Salem News
- Lecture – Fitchburg State University, Antoni Gaudi - Humanities Department, February 2015
This review was published by Circle Foundation for the Arts © CFA Press ∙ Images are courtesy of the artist